Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, those are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a Merkle tree).
For Example, A Bitcoin Block contains information about the Sender, Receiver, and number of bitcoins to be transferred. The first block in the chain is called the Genesis block.
Blocks on the blockchain are made up of digital pieces of information. Specifically, they have three parts:
- Blocks store information about transactions like the date, time, and dollar amount of your most recent purchase from Amazon.
- Blocks store information about who is participating in transactions. A block for your splurge purchase from Amazon would record your name along with Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN). Instead of using your actual name, your purchase is recorded without any identifying information using a unique “digital signature,” sort of like a username.
- Blocks store information that distinguishes them from other blocks. Much like you and I have names to distinguish us from one another, each block stores a unique code called a “hash” that allows us to tell it apart from every other block. Hashes are cryptographic codes created by special algorithms. Let’s say you made your splurge purchase on Amazon, but while it’s in transit, you decide you just can’t resist and need a second one. Even though the details of your new transaction would look nearly identical to your earlier purchase, we can still tell the blocks apart because of their unique codes.
Scope of Blockchain
Blockchain technology is increasing faster in the market due to which demand also increases in various sectors such as IT industry, Banking and Finance, Healthcare, Insurance and Security etc. Blockchain is mainly of Bitcoins which is crypto currency. Crypto currency means digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the currency. The future world depends on digital currency rather than the present currency system. It helps you to grow according to the world technology and many job opportunities can come in your basket.
Who Can Learn Block Chain
ü Experts from Data Visual Analysts background.
ü Professionals from Testing field
ü Business Intelligence Professionals
ü Data Scientists
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
Redprism is Best Blockchain Training Institute in Noida. Technology is developing every day, same as job opportunities increases depend on demand of source and talent among the individuals. Blockchain is the latest technology which is booming in the present market and in the future. Blockchain depends on set of nodes which are arranged in the cycle manner. The blockchain technology is used in the process of crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The future currency is digitized as Bitcoins, which is becoming a trend all over the world. Redprism is one of the top and best institutes in Noida who train on Blockchain. We have well developed classrooms as well as labs which are handled by our specialized trainers who have good real time experience.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?:-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is curated by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· Yours doubts are clarified with 24*7 assistance by our experts.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
o History of Blockchain
o How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
o R3 Corda
o Ethereum Ecosystem & Architecture
o Gas and Ether
o Ethereum Development Environment
o Remix IDE
o Solidity Contract Structure
o Solidity Basic Data Types
o Functions and conditionals
o Arrays, Structure
o Mappings, and Enumerations, Memory
o Storage Key word Usage and locations
o Time Units conversion and Global Variables
o Introduction to Functions and Function Modifier
o Error Handling in Contracts
o Events, Inheritance & abstract contracts
o End – to – End Application Development and Deployment.
o Setting up the environment,
o Tools to install – Truffle , Metamask ,Testrpc,
o Implement and deploy your first Dapp,
o Different use cases for implementation of Dapp
End to End Project