Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is Oracle DBA?
Oracle DBA is a relational database management system. The main objective of this is to store, manage, and retrieve information efficiently to deliver high performance.
Oracle DBAs handle capacity planning, evaluate database server hardware, and manage all aspects of an Oracle database including installation, configuration, design, and data migration. Additional responsibilities include performance monitoring, security, backups, troubleshooting, and data recovery.
Key Features of Oracle DBA
v Database administration is not the task of a single person but handled by a group of specialists.
v It is the first-ever database suitable for enterprise grid computing.
v It works on grid-based architecture.
Objectives of the Course
ü Proficient in the end-to-end working of the Oracle
ü Database Administration domain
ü Understanding the principles of database security
ü Working with schema objects, and deploying data backup and recovery
ü Managing Oracle Database and Software
ü The Oracle Instance
ü Storage Parameters
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
Redprism is one of the best Database training institutes in Noida providing the best Oracle DBA training in Noida with placement assistance and Oracle DBA certification support. All our Big Data trainers are certified at the associate level and professional level in Oracle certified developers. So, our best Oracle DBA training in Noida will help you with the best Oracle DBA certification training and exam preparation support.
According to the students’ convenience, we schedule classroom and online training with affordable Oracle DBA training cost in Noida. So, comparing other centers, Redprism is a top class Oracle DBA training center in Noida. We are offering Oracle DBA training in Noida with complete hands-on sessions on database management and storage management.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is curated by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· Yours doubts are clarified with 24*7 assistance by our experts.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
- Getting Started
- File Management
- File permissions
- The Vi Editor
- Oracle Tools
- Sub Queries
- ORACLE 11G R2
- 12C R2 on Oracle Linux 5x
- Oracle Linux 6x
- Bash profile configuration,
- Memory Configuration
- Other parameters
- Defining an Oracle Serve
- Understanding Physical Structure
- Memory Structure
- Process Structure
- Logical Structure
- Execution of SQL Statements
- User Session
- Basics of Multitenant Container Database
- Configuring and Creating CDBs and PDBs
- Managing CDB and PDBs.
- Typical and Custom Install,
- Planning Database Files Locations
- Operating System Environment
- DBConfiguration Assistant (DBCA)
- Using Silent Method
- Understanding TS
- Changing Initialization parameters - SGA size, Processes
- TS Naming Conventions, Block Sizes
- Type of DB
- Dropping a Database
- Creating and Managing Initialization files - PFILE and SPFILE
- Adv. of SPFILE over PFILE
- Identifying the various states/options of Instance Startup/Shutdown
- DB Mount/Open stages Monitoring Alert and Trace Files in udump
- bdump and cdump for DB Troubleshooting Configuring System Global Area (SGA) - DB Buffer Cache,
- Log Buffer and Shared Pool Understanding Background Processes
- Mandatory/Optional and the jobs performed by them using the Data Dictionary to retrieve information about the database
- V$, DBA_ views
- Multiplexing and Backing up of the Control
- Multiplexing and Archiving online redo log files
- Creating and Altering Tablespaces,
- Adding, resizing, renaming and relocating a Datafile
- Tablespace offline, online, read only, readwrite
- Temporary Tablespace groups
- Multiple blocks Creating and Managing a Tablespace when using OMF
- Advantages of OMF feature Extent management
- Dictionary Managed and Locally Managed Tablespaces (AUTOALLOCATE, UNIFORM)
- Advantages of locally managed over dictionary managed Tablespaces Big File Tablespace
- Temporary Tablespace Group
- Understanding Oracle Undo Segments
- Undo Data versus Redo Data
- Retention Policy
- Retention Gurantee/Nogurantee
- Switching Undo Tablespace
- Flashback Technologies
- Oracle Net Services Server-side Configuration
- Oracle Net Services Client-Side Configuration
- Listener start/stop/status
- Use tnsping to test Oracle Net connectivity
- Backup Introduction
- Physical Backups - Hot, Cold
- Exports & Imports
- User Managed â€“ RMAN Backups and Recovery
- RMAN Configuration
- RMAN Catalog
- Crosscheck, Delete Obsolete
- RMAN Incremental Backups
- Parallelism, Compression
- RMAN Recoveries
- Duplicating Databases
- Recovery Scenarios
- Redo log file lost, Datafile lost, Restoring archives etc
- Database Patch Management Introduction
- Applying Interim and Patch set Patches
- Patch History & Documentation
- High Availability - Oracle Dataguard
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Data Guard Protection Modes
- Redo Transport Services
- Apply Services
- Role Transitions
- Data Guard Scenarios
- Troubleshooting Data Guard
- Creating a Standby Database with Recovery Manager
- Configuring DGMGRL
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Monitoring a Data Guard Configuration
- Overview and Goals of Tuning Phases
- Methodology and Common Performance problems DB Conf
- I/O Issues
- ADDM reports
- Instance Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Tuning Sets
- Use the Enterprise Manager Support Workbench
- Work with Oracle Support
- Log service requests (SR)
- Manage patches Crontab Scheduling
- Shell Scripts