Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is ETL Testing?
ETL Testing stands for Extract Transformation and Load Testing, It collects the data from different sources from Heterogeneous System (DB), and Transform the data intobusiness required format and then loads into Data warehouse.
Redprism provide industries best training in ETL Testing (DWH Testing) includes following steps:
1. Understanding of data to be reported.
2. Understanding and review of data model.
3. Data Quality Assessment of Source data.
4. Schema testing (source and target).
5. Verification of transformation rules and many more.
The data in a Data Warehouse system is loaded with an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. As the name suggests, it performs the following three operations
ü Extracts the data from your transactional system which can be an Oracle, Microsoft, or any other relational database.
ü Transforms the data by performing data cleansing operations, and then
ü Loads the data into the OLAP data Warehouse.
You can also extract data from flat files like spreadsheets and CSV files using an ETL tool and load it into an OLAP data warehouse for data analysis and reporting. Let us take an example to understand it better.
Who Can Learn ETL-Testing
ü Professionals from Analysts background.
ü QA Engineers
ü Testers and technicians
ü Fresher’s / Professionals from any field
ü Project Managers/Any software developer.
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
Redprism is the best institute to learn ETL Testing. Our ETL training in Noida provides you complete hands on sessions on the software testing in data warehouse. Nowadays, every organization needs software testers to deliver an error-free product/software. So, it has become an evergreen field with plenty of opportunities for freshers/beginners who are passionate about testing. ETL testing is a preferred technology for the DB experts to test the Data quality. With this ETL testing course, enable yourself with key concepts such as ETL process, data warehousing & BI concepts, OLAP and OLTP, data marts, dimensional modelling and tables.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is designed by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· Yours doubts are clarified with 24*7 assistance by our experts.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
- DBMS vs RDBMS
- Why Database Required
- Different types of databases and difference
- ASCII vs UNICODE
- PL/SQL Basics
- Oracle Architecture
- Diff B/W Database & Files
- OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP
- BASIC ADMIN ACTIVITIES
- SQL ,SUB QUERIES,CORELATED SUB QUERY
- INNER QUERY,OUTER QUERY
- FUNCTIONS AND TYPES AND IMPORTANCE
- JOINS AND DIFFERENT TYPES
- VIEWS n MATERIALIZED VIEWS
- REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY
- PERFORMANCE TUNING
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF TECHNIQES
- DATABASE SCHEMA
- WHAT IS DWH? WHY WE REQUIRE THAT?
- DWH ARCHITECTURE
- DATA MART and TYPES
- DM vs DWH
- DATA CLEANZING
- DATA SCRUBING
- DATA MASKING
- STG AREA
- Diff B/w OLTP vs ODS,OLAP vs DSS
- DIMENTION MODELING
- DWH SCHEMA designing
- STAR SCHEMA,SNOWFLAKE SCHEMA,GALAXY SCHEMA,FCS
- SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS
- SCD TYPE1,TYPE2,TYPE3
- INITIAL LOAD
- INCREMENTAL LOAD
- FULL LOAD
- CDC- change data capture
- Introduction of ETL-Extract, Transform, Load
- ETL TOOLS and Diff Types of ETL Tools
- ETL ARCHITECTURE
- ETL TESTING AND WHY WE REQUIRE
- DIFFERENT ETL TOOLS ARCHITECTURES
- SDLC and Methods/Models
- STLC and Methods/Models
- SDLC vs STLC
- Reverse Engineering
- QC(Quality Center and BugZilla)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Minus, Duplicate, Count, Intersection
- Detect Defects
- Defects Logging and Reporting
- How to prepare Queries very quickly with the help of mapping
- Performance Tuning and Performance Testing, Report Testing, UI Testing
- Quality and different standards that tester should follow, Why?
- Test plan Preparation
- Test cases Preparation
- Preparation of Test data
- Process Of ETL Testing
- Whitebox Testing
- Blackbox Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing vs Sanity Testing
- User Testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Module testing
- System testing
- ETL Tool and Testing
- Data Extract
- Data Transform
- Data Load
- Import Source
- Import Target
- Mappings, Maplets
- Workflows, Worklets
- Transformations, Functionalities, Rules and Techniques
- Import and Export
- Coping and Rules
- Queries Preparation based on Transformations
- Importance of ETL Testing
- Creating of Mappings, Sessions, Workflows
- Running of Mappings, Sessions, Workflows
- Analyzing of Mappings, Sessions, Workflows
- Tasks and Types
- Testing scenarios, creation of test cases and scripts
- Test case execution and defect tracking and reporting
- Preparation of Test data
- Practice ETL Testing with Real-Time Scenarios and FAQ