Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is Agile Scrum?
Agile Scrum is the most preferred methodology of working in current IT world, especially for software applications and delivery. Agile means speed or swift. Scrum is a better way of building products, which meets requirements.
Agile Scrum Training features:-
- Agile Scrum key skills are project management, agile development, scrumming, SDLC and consulting. In the current IT market, there are plenty of opportunities for the laterals who are already in some testing field and passionate about mobile app development.
- If you are a fresher or newbie, this Agile Scrum course can expand your job opportunities and maximize the chances.
- If you possess strong Agile Scrum experience with software development and web technologies, you can get job as Technical Lead.
- If you possess Agile Scrum as a co-skill with project management, you can get job as Technical Project Manager.
- If you get certification in Scrum, you can get job as Scrum Master.
- Some of the companies that hire for Scrum masters are Capgemini, Virtusa, Mphasis, Accenture, JP Morgan.
Individual Benefits with Agile Scrum:-
Scrum framework believes in ‘self-organization’. Making a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master will help an individual to-
- Gain a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum.
- Contribute in creating a healthy work environment.
- Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions.
- Become self-motivated to escalate the performance of the team.
- Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with a good pay.
Key Factors at Redprism
Redprism is one of the leading Agile Training Institute in Noida. Certified experts at Redprism are real-time consultants at multinational companies and have more than 5+ years of experience in Agile Scrum. Our Trainers have conducted more than 200 classes and have extensive experience in teaching. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in job environment, information about job market etc.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?:-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is curated by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· Yours doubts are clarified with 24*7 assistance by our experts.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
· Agile Manifesto & Principles
· History of Agile
· Agile vs Waterfall
· Agile methods
· XP, Lean, Kanban
· Form, Storm, Norm, Perform
· Inspect & Adapt
· Agile Metrics & Challenges
· Understanding Scrum
· Scrum History
· Scrum Cycle
· Ham and Eggs
· Key Roles
· Product Owner
· Scrum Master
· Scrum Team
· Product Backlog
· Sprint Backlog
· Release Planning
· Backlog Grooming
· Sprint Planning
· Daily Scrum / Standup
· Sprint Review
· Sprint Retrospective
· Definition of Done
· Definition of Ready
· A typical Release Plan
· Best Practices
· Product Back log
· Epic, Story, Task, Defect
· Agile board
· Writing effective user stories
· Distributed Agile process
· SAFE – Introduction
· Scaled Agile Framework & Principles
· All above concepts would be applied on real time project.