Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
Your Trusted Institute for AWS
Are you looking for the training institute that provides you best training for aws? Redprism Group offers AWS training based on the recent industry requirements. We have customized the course to enhance your knowledge. Our focus is on serving the best out of our tutorials to career-oriented people. We strive to bring you the best training that you deserve. In fact, our platform is designed to train you and help you understand the key concepts to learn the best practices with the recent trends.
We have certified professionals that help you understand the concepts of AWS thoroughly. We also focus on improving your chances of getting cloud computing jobs that are available worldwide. The course brings you complete understanding of database storage, content delivery, compute power, and other functionality. We strive to bring you complete understanding of AWS architectural principles and services. We are the leading institute that assists you to understand how cloud computing could add upgrade skills to veteran employees’ recent knowledge. You will learn how to design application and systems on AWS and work like a pro in the leading industry.
We always keep encouraging IT professionals to get the best AWS classes online. We have come up as a dependable platform where you improve your knowledge and work on live projects to perform well in your work. With us, you can unlock the doors of placements in MNCs. In fact, we guarantee placement with complete assistance, as our professionals are available to help you get your dream job.
Work on Real-Time AWS Projects
At Redprism Group, we make sure you seize the immense career opportunities. This is why we encourage young professionals to join us. With us, you will get the wide exposure to the latest tools that are designed for AWS implementation to contribute to the business growth. We give you practical as well as technical knowledge that comes as lucrative bet. What makes us the best institute is that we always keep our focus on providing you practical knowledge along with the theoretical information.
When you choose us to get enrolled in the AWS course, you will get the rewarded with different choice options to meet your business-related queries and enhance your skills easily. We also provide AWS certificate to provide you added benefits in future. Now, meet our qualified professionals and get enrolled for AWS training right.
Once you complete AWS, you will be on top of below:
ü Have designing knowledge about various AWS services
ü Able to efficiently handle the security systems and databases of AWS
ü Implement the best AWS practices in the projects offered
ü Solve any real-case study or structures assigned to you
ü Implement various mechanisms of control in a cost-effective manner
ü Identify any faulty systems assigned and make it highly reliable, efficient and scalable through your skills and practices
ü Solve cloud computing errors and issues and much more.
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
Redprism Institute provides best Training by well trained and certified trainers. The course AWS is a collection of cloud computing services is also called web services, which make up a cloud computing platform offered by amazon.com. These services operate from many regions across the world. The most central and well known of these services arguably include Amazon Elastic compute cloud is also known as “EC2” and Amazon Simple Storage Service is known as “S3.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?:-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is curated by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- AWS Infrastructure
- AWS Products and services
- Basic Linux Commands
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, on-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for auto scaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of auto scaling
- Policies of auto scaling
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Introduction to Load balancer (ELB)
- Different types of Load balancer
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Introduction VPC
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to Dynamo DB
- Creating a dynamo db
- Understanding Partition Key, Sort Key & Index
- A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- Introduction to SNS & SQS
- Creating a topic & queue
- Create subscription & integration
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design