Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. Its one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
Salesforce provides you with the fastest path from idea to App. Generally Salesforce customers say it is unique for 3 reasons:
Salesforce is on the cloud, so your team can use Salesforce from anywhere with access to Internet. Salesforce is readily scalable to your company’s growth. Salesforce is affordable. Even small start-ups can afford Salesforce to build their applications.
Key Advantages to become a Salesforce Developer
ü Work with a world-dominating technology
ü Enjoy extensive job opportunities
ü Be involved with an exciting, innovative platform
ü Be part of an inclusive community
ü Access to heaps of training opportunities
ü High earning potential
ü Multiple routes into the ecosystem
Here is a quick idea of why enterprises love Salesforce?
- +27% increase in Sales Revenue
- +32% increase in Lead Conversion rate
- +34% increase in Customer Satisfaction
- +56% increase in Deployment rate
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
is a given corporate trainings to different reputed companies. In Salesforce training all sessions are teaching with examples and with real time scenarios. We are helping in real time how approach job market, Resume preparation, Interview point of preparation, how to solve problem in projects in job environment, information about job market etc. We are providing classroom Training in Noida and online from anywhere. We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Salesforce Online Training We provide Salesforce online training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, and etc.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?:-
· Industry Expert Trainers with 10-15 years of experience.
· Course content is curated by best Subject Matter Experts.
· Practical Assignments.
· Real Time Projects.
· Video recording of each and every session.
· We conduct regular Mock tests and certifications at the end of course.
· Certification Guidance.
· Recognized training complete certificate.
· 100% Placement Assistance.
· Less fees as compared to other institutes.
· Flexi payment options
· Scholarship Available
- Overview of SAAS
- Overview of PAAS
- Overview of IAAS
- Different Cloud Service providers
- Introduction of MVC Architecture
- Feature of Salesforce
- Overview of Database Concepts
- Database structure
- Normal Database Vs. Relational Database
- Database concept in Salesforce platform
- Introducing the Force.com Platform
- Understanding the basic of sales application with Standard Object
- Understanding Service cloud
- Building a Simple App
- Becoming familiar with the Force.com Setup Area
- Introduction of Custom Objects
- Introduction of Tabs
- Understanding concept of Standard & custom field
- Basics of External ID & different types of field data type
- Utilizing different Types of Relationship
- Understanding Lookup and Master Detail relationship with Use case
- Differentiation between One-to-Many and Many-to-Many
- Introduction of Primary-Keys & Foreign-Keys (Conceptual Knowledge)
- Roll-up Summary Field
- Formula & Cross Object Formula Field
- Data Management
- Introduction to Import-Wizard
- Use of External IDs
- Introduction & Use of Apex Data-Loader
- Difference between Import-Wizard & Data-Loader
- Business Logic Implementation
- Rules for Automation
- Validation Rule (Run on highest priority for the App)
- Workflow (Time-Dependent & Time-Independent)
- Assignment Rule
- Creating a Process in the Process Builder with multiple actions
- Introduction and use of Record Type
- Introduction and use of Different Page-Layouts using Record-Type
- Approval Process: Single-step Approval, Multi-steps Approval
- Differentiation between Workflow rule & Approval process
- Email to approve the request
- Understanding the order of Execution of all these rules
- Report & Dashboard
- Introduction of Types of Report
- Feature of the SFDC Report
- Custom Summary Formula field
- Bucket Filed
- Condition High-lighting
- Scheduling report for future run
- Drill down to the source report while click on the graphs
- Dashboards components
- Dashboard Running User concept
- Basics of SOQL & SOSL
- Basics of Queries traversing from Child to Parent Object
- Basics of Queries traversing from Parent to Child Object
- Basics of aggregate Queries
- Understanding security and sharing concepts.
- Introduction of Visualforce Pages
- Difference between Standard Controller & (Custom) Controller
- Complex Business Logic Implementation
- Introduction of Apex
- Understanding & Use of Trigger
- Implementation of Apex-Trigger
- Overview of other force.com capabilities
- Different type of Sandboxes and their usage
- Introduction of Site.Com and creation of site using it
- Introduction of Debug Logs
- Learning Apex & Deployment Tools
- Introduction of Apex Classes
- Invoke a class or its method via Triggers
- Use as a Controller for a VF page
- Introduction of test class & methods to cover Apex
- Integration using web service with real time business use cases.
- One way Integration
- Two way integration
- Manage Unmanaged Package
- Uploading package with Namespace
- Installing the package on Customer environment