Redprism came a long way intending to ‘Transform the Career and Lives’ of the individuals in the competitive world and up skilling their career, and creating a balance between the learning and implementing the real-time cases in education and achieve the dreams.
What is Node.Js?
Features of Node.js
Following are some of the important features that make Node.js the first choice of software architects.
· Asynchronous and Event Driven − All APIs of Node.js library are asynchronous, that is, non-blocking. It essentially means a Node.js based server never waits for an API to return data. The server moves to the next API after calling it and a notification mechanism of Events of Node.js helps the server to get a response from the previous API call.
· Single Threaded but Highly Scalable − Node.js uses a single threaded model with event looping. Event mechanism helps the server to respond in a non-blocking way and makes the server highly scalable as opposed to traditional servers which create limited threads to handle requests. Node.js uses a single threaded program and the same program can provide service to a much larger number of requests than traditional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
· No Buffering − Node.js applications never buffer any data. These applications simply output the data in chunks.
· License − Node.js is released under the MIT license.
If you are willing to grow further most in your career as a software developer, then you are on the right track. By choosing Node JS training as your career path at REDPRISM, you will become a gem and expert. This tool has high demand in the world. Many top MNC’s are looking for the candidates who have good exposure of it. Through this course you can get a high paying job and higher growth in your career.
Exclusive Key Factors at Redprism
Node JS training in Noida will be a plus point for your growing career. In order to achieve this, join Redprism which is the Best Node JS training Institute in Noida.
We value your time and money as well as career growth.
Below are the basic key points why we are best in Noida.
- We do have Expert Trainers with real time experience.
- We Provide a 100% Placement assistance and guidance.
- We have special Node JS Certification Course.
- Flexible Timings and Batches.
Prime Features why to Join Red Prism?:-
- Best guidance is provided by our specialist trainers to master the concepts of Node js
- They ensure that your training investment in Node.js offers jobs and certifications the best possible benefit
- You will help you through instructions to improve your technical skills with lecturing and practical courses
- Our trainers are a major step forward for your IT career
- They support students who want to learn how to build the web
- Training by professional coaches addressing NODE JS principles in depth of programs from the real world
- You can learn to exchange thoughts and develop the coding skills through interactive methods from our trainers
- The trainer takes you to the rear-scene journey of how all works in Node js
- They offer strong placement support and a wonderful learning atmosphere for students.
§ What Is Nodejs And Why
§ Advantages And Dis
§ How Js Different (Java Vs Node)
§ Downloading And Installing Nodejs
§ Create A Simple Node Application
§ The Nodejs Terminal
§ Nodejs Package Manager NPM
§ Creating A Package For Managing Your Application
§ What Is A Module
§ Require And Module Exports
§ Using Core Modules
§ What is shrink-wrap
§ Working with npmvet
§ Working with outdated command
§ Synchronous vs. Asynchronous I/O
§ Path and directory operations
§ __dirname and __filename
§ Asynchronous file reads and writes
§ Making A Simple Server
§ When To Use HTTP And Https
§ Server Ports And Listening
§ HTTP Requests And Responses
§ Request And Response Headers And Body
§ Creating A Response To Incoming Requests
§ Building A Simple HTTP Server With Static Files
§ The model-view-controller pattern
§ Defining Jade templates
§ Configuring Express
§ Postman configuration
§ Using REST
§ JSON Data
§ Reading POST data
§ CRUD operations
§ Adding middleware
§ How Node.js connects to databases
§ RDBMS databases and NoSQL databases
§ Connecting to RDBMS and Mongodb databases
§ Performing CRUD operations
§ Getting Started
§ Adding Socket.io To Your App
§ Exploring The Front-end
§ Sending Live Data Back & Forth
§ Creating The Front-end UI
§ Showing Messages In App
§ Working With Time
§ Show Message Time In Chat App
§ Chat application Project
§ What Does Restful Mean?
§ Manipulating Data Via A Route
§ Typical Semantic Requests For Routing An API
§ Persisting Data Through JSON
§ The Role Of Database Technology